Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome to the Bouncers Blog!

The purpose of this blog will be to present and explain bounce trades I make on a semi-daily basis based on technical analysis. I will do so right now using chart images. The trades presented will mostly be intraday trades. I generally buy stocks that are in the oversold or overbought zone based on supply and demand volume. I typically trade big board stocks that are between 20 to 50 dollars per share. Though this strategy has worked well for lower priced stock as well, as always it increases risk to trade lower priced stocks, so I tend to avoid it unless a setup looks phenomenal. Hopefully, as the blog evolves, I will be able to post trades I am making, as I am making them. I am also aiming to include video in the future, as well as post a semi-daily list of stocks to keep an eye one for the daily bounce strategy, but until then, hopefully we can all learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment