Sunday, February 26, 2012

AWSR

There is a lot of hype and a lot of garbage being talked about this stock. It was placed in the Awesomepennystocks newsletter "on accident". Then there was a big pop and drop after they said it was an accident. I think this one really is their pick and when they come out with the "new pick" the second week of March it should pop. It the meantime there will be a lot of speculation about it and it may go lower. If it goes lower, I will be buying some. And even if it doesn't I will likely buy some in the coming weeks. If they do pump this one the second week of March I could see it going as high as $5, from the 60 cents it is at now, and possibly even higher. I for one hope it drops to 20 cents and I will definitely be buying there. It will be interesting nonetheless. Can't wait for this one to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment